Modded Mustang Forums banner

2301 - 2320 of 2418 Posts

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
I recently signed back up to Tinder. Tinder had me swiping on elephants. I quickly canceled my Tinder again. Oh well, should be some fun action in 3 weeks on my birthday cruise. Back to my workout...

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
anybody use yik yak? i downloaded it a week or so ago and sweet baby jesus i have too much fun on there. my town is mostly old people, so yik yak probably isn't as active as it is in most places, but some of the **** that ends up on there is pure gold

i met a chick on there a couple of days ago. she started a topic asking if she should keep or remove her nose ring. i told her to remove it because nose rings look trashy. 5 minutes of conversation later she's asking me to add her on kik lol

turns out she drives a foxbody. unfortunately this is a friendship that will never blossom, because i highly suspect she's looking for a relationship, and that's a big nope for me. she started getting quiet when i told her horses live too long and i would never want one because i'm so afraid of commitment that i don't even buy food in bulk

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
"I'm so afraid of commitment that I don't even buy food in bulk". Haha, what a line. That had me rollin dude..

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Any update on peoples prospects. Im still rocking the zero likes and messages.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Any update on peoples prospects. Im still rocking the zero likes and messages.
Well, in a 48 hour period, not one, but TWO girls matched with me on Bumble. Then neither of them started a convo and the matches expired. That was probably a month ago. I've had nothing since.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Long Update: I posted in here awhile back about joining tinder. I didn't have a great experience with it and ended up giving it up pretty quickly. The past few months I've been dating 5-6 girls. Seeing where things go and enjoying the single life. Started spending more and more time with one girl in particular. Anyway, as of about a week ago it's Facebook official. Don't know where it will go, but I like this girl, and plan on trying the whole "relationship" thing on for size.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
My girlfriend and I are celebrating our Valentine's Day tonight. We met on Tinder last year. Everything has been outstanding for us thus far. She has already given me my Valentine's gift. She got a boudoir photoshoot for me. Over 35 professional pictures of her in some really sexy and provocative lingerie. She also has something else for me that she won't give any hints about. She's being very vague.

I'm sending her out on a treasure hunt tonight. I've hidden 5 Valentine's cards throughout the town. Each card has a riddle that reveals the location of the next card. The final card gives directions on where to find her Valentine's gift. It's directions to where I'll be waiting with a certain... proposal. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
My girlfriend and I are celebrating our Valentine's Day tonight. We met on Tinder last year. Everything has been outstanding for us thus far. She has already given me my Valentine's gift. She got a boudoir photoshoot for me. Over 35 professional pictures of her in some really sexy and provocative lingerie. She also has something else for me that she won't give any hints about. She's being very vague.

I'm sending her out on a treasure hunt tonight. I've hidden 5 Valentine's cards throughout the town. Each card has a riddle that reveals the location of the next card. The final card gives directions on where to find her Valentine's gift. It's directions to where I'll be waiting with a certain... proposal. Wish me luck.
That's awesome. Good luck man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts

Hopefully ya'll have been living together for a while if you plan to propose. Best of luck!

·
Registered
5,842 Posts

Sounds juicy! Updates !

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
We've been living together for about 5 months and things have gotten better. I come home to a fresh cooked meal every night, a clean house, laundry done, etc... she wakes up and packs my lunch every morning. She takes good care of me and enjoys doing it.

She loved the treasure hunt and she said yes. We're both really excited. That's not all though...

She left this afternoon saying she was going to pick up my Valentines gift. She came home a couple hours later in a candy red 66 Mustang Coupe, original 289 with 76k original miles! I damn near did a backflip. We just went for an evening drive in it. She picked it up from a man who planned to restore it but lost interest. It has some rust but is pretty solid. The paint is in great shape. It drives good also. She paid $5k for it. Pics coming soon. Best ****ing girlfriend ever!!!!

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
We've been living together for about 5 months and things have gotten better. I come home to a fresh cooked meal every night, a clean house, laundry done, etc... she wakes up and packs my lunch every morning. She takes good care of me and enjoys doing it.

She loved the treasure hunt and she said yes. We're both really excited. That's not all though...

She left this afternoon saying she was going to pick up my Valentines gift. She came home a couple hours later in a candy red 66 Mustang Coupe, original 289 with 76k original miles! I damn near did a backflip. We just went for an evening drive in it. She picked it up from a man who planned to restore it but lost interest. It has some rust but is pretty solid. The paint is in great shape. It drives good also. She paid $5k for it. Pics coming soon. Best ****ing girlfriend ever!!!!

Wow that's awesome man. Can't beat that.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

Best FIANCEE ever. Congrats!
Whatever you do, don't get caught calling her your girlfriend while she's in ear shot.

2301 - 2320 of 2418 Posts