Modded Mustang Forums banner

721 - 740 of 2418 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
hey, she had her name written on there, so its not like i had to search hard lol. now here i am trying to justify my poor decisions lol

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
hey, she had her name written on there, so its not like i had to search hard lol. now here i am trying to justify my poor decisions lol
Yeah dude. Stalker status.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Who knows, I mean if she put her full name on there, she might have been one of those stage 5 clinger chicks that wants people to add them on Facebook. Who the hell puts their full name on a dating site?

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Who knows, I mean if she put her full name on there, she might have been one of those stage 5 clinger chicks that wants people to add them on Facebook. Who the hell puts their full name on a dating site?
Yeah I've seen a few that put their name on their profile and say to add them on Facebook.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
All I ever saw was "Follow me on IG"....yeah, because I have nothing better to do with my life than to become another number on your list of followers when you should be doing my dishes and shining my shoes? (And not because she's a female, but because she has nothing better to do based on her profile.)

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Good job Jake.

Blue and I took a few pictures last night for my birthday, on her phone. If I get a hold of one, I'll post it on here so ya'll can see.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
That's brave going on a Valentine's Day date with somewhat of a stranger. Good luck to all of you.

I've been sick at home for a month and get to spend next week going to a disease doctor. I don't think I'm gonna have a date this time :( lol

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
That's brave going on a Valentine's Day date with somewhat of a stranger. Good luck to all of you.

I've been sick at home for a month and get to spend next week going to a disease doctor. I don't think I'm gonna have a date this time :( lol
that sucks man. Hopefully they can actually help you, took them 2 years to figure out what was wrong with me.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
We aren't going anywhere fancy, just a local coffee shop downtown. We have been talking for about 2-3 weeks now. I was hoping to meet her this weekend, but she wasn't coming home until next week.

We both went to the same high school and she graduated a year after I did. I don't remember her, but she says she remembers who I am.

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #734
Need some ideas for a new headline on POF. Lets hear em

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Lol, no that's just her nickname for this forum.
Post a picture now.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

And if you're really into bird dogs, I have a 1 1/2 year old German Short hair pointer. He likes to cuddle, listens fairly well, and as long as you have an electric plug in heater he will lay in one spot all day.

Maybe you two would hit it off.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Post a picture now.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

And if you're really into bird dogs, I have a 1 1/2 year old German Short hair pointer. He likes to cuddle, listens fairly well, and as long as you have an electric plug in heater he will lay in one spot all day.

Maybe you two would hit it off.
My grandma's cat does the same thing.

721 - 740 of 2418 Posts