Modded Mustang Forums banner

1501 - 1520 of 2418 Posts

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I notice that too as I get older a lot of girls have kids that are like 2 and they are 21. And then after someone mentioned it a long time ago about the kids come first thing I started checking when I saw someone had a kid. Every single one of them says that. EVERY SINGLE ONE. and Serb I would have told that girl straight up, "Im not gonna text you for maybe one back".

But yesterday as I was getting ready for the gym, I did get a match on tinder, and literally, no shits where given when I was talking to this girl. She mentioned since my profile says "Im actually 100", since so many people have that they are under 18 or someone. She starts asking me about the great depression and I tell her "I had to walk uphill both ways, to school, in the snow during july". She seemed really into our convo, wanting me to teach her how to cuddle or something BUTT, she has since stopped talking to me.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I notice that too as I get older a lot of girls have kids that are like 2 and they are 21. And then after someone mentioned it a long time ago about the kids come first thing I started checking when I saw someone had a kid. Every single one of them says that. EVERY SINGLE ONE. and Serb I would have told that girl straight up, "Im not gonna text you for maybe one back".

But yesterday as I was getting ready for the gym, I did get a match on tinder, and literally, no shits where given when I was talking to this girl. She mentioned since my profile says "Im actually 100", since so many people have that they are under 18 or someone. She starts asking me about the great depression and I tell her "I had to walk uphill both ways, to school, in the snow during july". She seemed really into our convo, wanting me to teach her how to cuddle or something BUTT, she has since stopped talking to me.
Having been a single parent (with sole physical custody) for a few years before I met my second wife, I too noticed the "My kid comes first!" ****. I stopped replying to those women. When they'd ask, I'd say that while my daughter is very important to me, I'd want my potential spouse to come first, and if all I'll ever be is second fiddle to someone else's child, I'm not interested. I also avoided women who's profile pictures all had their kids in them, or any other men, really, you're trying to date, I don't want to see your kids, or some other guy. I want to see YOU.

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
being abused is a horrible thing... horrible.... but after they say i didnt want him to go to jail.... im out!
how stupid can you be.....

and 90% of those women are just plain ****ed up, unable to show emotion,affection for the most part
they might have moments, but thats about it

so take my advice bros haha, run! as soon as you hear it
you will get attached and they arent able to give you what they should because they'll just run back to the i was abused, this and that happened and shut down

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

thankfully for us.... theres plenty hoes on tinder

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Just be aware... some girls are known to make up stories of being abused in hope of getting sympathy/attention. These jezebels are narcissistic, conniving, and sadistic. Loyalty is not a word in these girls' vocabulary either.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I've been on fire with Tinder lately. Might go out with a girl that has 16k followers on instagram. We've been talking. She has a HUGE rack lol

Face is just pretty decent. @Swift saw :lmao

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I can't possibly understand not messaging them. It's a ****ing internet message. It removes all bravery from a normal approach.

Assuming she's still matched-- go message her. Do I need to come kick you in the dick?

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I can't possibly understand not messaging them. It's a ****ing internet message. It removes all bravery from a normal approach.

Assuming she's still matched-- go message her. Do I need to come kick you in the dick?
Potentially.
Idk Im **** at starting conversations, so it doesn't totally have to do with confidence or bravery.
But then again, maybe saying something stupid and not getting a response is better than saying nothing.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Potentially.
Idk Im **** at starting conversations, so it doesn't totally have to do with confidence or bravery.
But then again, maybe saying something stupid and not getting a response is better than saying nothing.
the more you work on it, the better you'll get

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
im telling you man
a big percentage of women over 25 have been in abusing relationships
sad part is they are completely ****ed up because of it
cold,emotionless,sad,depressed, some even suicidal
it really is ****ed up
and then the other half have kids...like wtf

talked to a girl from tinder last week
she wasnt texting, much so i stopped too
then she texts "communication goes both ways"
i said 'ok"
she goes on about her kid being number one blah blah
all i said was ok....like wtf
she said my loss :lmao
22, single mom... and im supposed to run after that? LOL
Haha. Nothing is more irritating than when someone starts their **** about how their kid is number one blah blah blah.. If you're 22, and you have a 2+ yr old child, obviously you have no understanding of life or what relationships are about, so don't even preach..

Having been a single parent (with sole physical custody) for a few years before I met my second wife, I too noticed the "My kid comes first!" ****. I stopped replying to those women. When they'd ask, I'd say that while my daughter is very important to me, I'd want my potential spouse to come first, and if all I'll ever be is second fiddle to someone else's child, I'm not interested. I also avoided women who's profile pictures all had their kids in them, or any other men, really, you're trying to date, I don't want to see your kids, or some other guy. I want to see YOU.
Couldn't agree more man. My ex had a kid and she pulled that **** "my kid comes first" and it was just like always her and the kid, never anything about me. It was quite irritating. When we broke up and I was searching for something worth my while, these women with their kids would want to talk to me. And they ALWAYS would say "well my kid comes first". Children are important, you obviously can't make them last but your spouse should be the most important person because they are going to be the one to fill the voids that are necessary. If you put your spouse at the end of the list for every waking moment, you will have no relationship. I don't know what kind of thought these morons have when they say "my kid comes first" and then they want you to devote all of your efforts into them? Uh, how about no.. Lol.

Just be aware... some girls are known to make up stories of being abused in hope of getting sympathy/attention. These jezebels are narcissistic, conniving, and sadistic. Loyalty is not a word in these girls' vocabulary either.
This... my ex was that way. I still don't believe she was abused or raped. I think she made it up for attention and to get out of the situation she was in. She's so full of ****. Just like when she got pregnant. She told me the story 5 different times about how it happened and about her ex. And every single time, it was a different story.. If you're going to lie, at least use some consistency. She made this dude out to be the worlds worst dude, but he in reality wasn't.. Hell, it probably wasn't even his kid, she probably was banging some other guy or something..

I've been on fire with Tinder lately. Might go out with a girl that has 16k followers on instagram. We've been talking. She has a HUGE rack lol

And you're not sharing a pic of super tits because?

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts

10/10 can vouch

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
All hail super tits!

1501 - 1520 of 2418 Posts