Modded Mustang Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 2418 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Yeah I doubt that lol!

Teh one on the right.

You know, the irony of this whole thing is eHarmony is matching me with teachers, nurses, military personnel, and other medical staff. Hello Stereotyping! It's because I'm a cop, I KNOW IT!

Haha the uniform does half the talking for you. They go nuts for a guy in uniform...maybe I'm an ass for using it to my advantage but I used the same line over and over and it went along the lines of "you know, I do carry my handcuffs everywhere I go"...and you're in

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Oh ****. I need to find my copy. It will probably be extremely embarrassing, but totally worth it. My autograph is worthless and while the show series had a very large audience, it was really terrible and stupid :lol

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Haha the uniform does half the talking for you. They go nuts for a guy in uniform...maybe I'm an ass for using it to my advantage but I used the same line over and over and it went along the lines of "you know, I do carry my handcuffs everywhere I go"...and you're in
For Tinder and those other places, probably. eHarmony doesn't allow any form of open communication until you've gone through their stupid "guided" communication thing. Basically you chose from a list of questions what to ask. They don't have to respond or whatever, and then you move on.

I'm not sure if there is some sort of etiquette thing or not as there is also the "smile" option where you can "smile" at their profile. I've done a mix of smiling, sending questions, smiling and sending questions and no responses to any of it.

Like I said, only person who has done anything with my profile is a person with no picture and hyper generic one liners in their profile. "I like having fun and being with family" Ok... what kind of fun? Hell, what do you even look like. lol.

Being as it is only Day 3 (I counted), I'm not that surprised. It also doesn't help when a lot of dating advice places say that cops are shitty to date.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Oh ****. I need to find my copy. It will probably be extremely embarrassing, but totally worth it. My autograph is worthless and while the show series had a very large audience, it was really terrible and stupid :lol
I just want the autograph for taunting purposes.
Post a picture of it in the DC and make motherfuckers jealous that I got to see it and they didn't. :lol

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
For Tinder and those other places, probably. eHarmony doesn't allow any form of open communication until you've gone through their stupid "guided" communication thing. Basically you chose from a list of questions what to ask. They don't have to respond or whatever, and then you move on.

I'm not sure if there is some sort of etiquette thing or not as there is also the "smile" option where you can "smile" at their profile. I've done a mix of smiling, sending questions, smiling and sending questions and no responses to any of it.

Like I said, only person who has done anything with my profile is a person with no picture and hyper generic one liners in their profile. "I like having fun and being with family" Ok... what kind of fun? Hell, what do you even look like. lol.

Being as it is only Day 3 (I counted), I'm not that surprised. It also doesn't help when a lot of dating advice places say that cops are shitty to date.

Serious..I have like 4 months on match.com still left and I deactivated it. I wonder if there's a way to switch everything like name and info? You're more than welcome to take it if that's possible

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
6,578 Posts
Serious..I have like 4 months on match.com still left and I deactivated it. I wonder if there's a way to switch everything like name and info? You're more than welcome to take it if that's possible

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I doubt there is a way. That'd be way too convenient and if I've learned anything in this life, it's that if it's convenient or makes sense, it can't be done! :)

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the way eHarmony starts you out but I'm committed to at least giving it a shot for the time that I have on it. After all, in 3 days, 40 matches isn't doing too bad. Even if that's two a day worth messaging that's still A LOT of contacting.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
runnin is lizzie mcguire

I doubt there is a way. That'd be way too convenient and if I've learned anything in this life, it's that if it's convenient or makes sense, it can't be done! :)

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the way eHarmony starts you out but I'm committed to at least giving it a shot for the time that I have on it. After all, in 3 days, 40 matches isn't doing too bad. Even if that's two a day worth messaging that's still A LOT of contacting.
they could be fake profiles. dating sites are well known for that, including eharmony. i read an article recently that said only 3 out of every 10,000 women on ashley madison were real

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
bro just tell us what it was. it can't be THAT embarrassing. ****, have you seen the pics of noco dressed as shrek for his tour thing? it can't be worse than that, and that's not even that bad lol

plus i'm a performer too. do you have any idea how many ladies i get because of this video?

actually the answer is zero. but i think it's just because they're intimidated

·
6,578 Posts
runnin is lizzie mcguire

they could be fake profiles. dating sites are well known for that, including eharmony. i read an article recently that said only 3 out of every 10,000 women on ashley madison were real
Could be. The matches keep strolling in so I keep sending messages until there is a response.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
runnin is lizzie mcguire

I dated one of them...

Back after my divorce when I was tired of having actual relationships with crazy ass bitches who ended up driving me away, I hopped on AM with the intent to find a **** buddy. Saw right away the vast majority were fakes, but saw a few reals. Messaged one I thought had some promise, knew she was a married swinger, figured why not, and went for it.

She was attractive, but didn't live up to the brochure. She had LOTS of issues, and thought way too highly of herself. I remember on our first date she actually told me, "Every one of my ex boyfriends would come back to me in a heartbeat if I asked them to."

Want to drive a crazy bitch even crazier? Be the guy that drops her like a hot potato because she pissed you off (on a date with me, texting her ex while on our date) and never look back. She literally couldn't handle it. Had to block her from my phone, my facebook, my linkedin, etc.

So, apparently I'm the unicorn that met a real, live woman on AM, but isn't worried about being found out because I was actually single at the time.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point

but the moment she said all of her ex boyfriends would come back if she asked, i'd be like

glad you were the one to dump her though. i've had the pleasure of dumping a girl that thought she was out of my league, and it was a beautiful, beautiful thing

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point

but the moment she said all of her ex boyfriends would come back if she asked, i'd be like

glad you were the one to dump her though. i've had the pleasure of dumping a girl that thought she was out of my league, and it was a beautiful, beautiful thing
Yeah, I should have walked away at that point right there, and having dated her for two months proved that, but I wanted to find out if the ride was as good as advertised (it wasn't, she was a pillow princess).

I didn't go in expecting anything long term, or even anything meaningful. She was all about drama, and pretty much cured any curiosity I had about the swinger lifestyle.

Oh, and I've been doing the impossible since 1974, for future reference.

·
6,578 Posts
I just watched BWAL do the double dream hands and i regret nothing.
That's cause BWAL is the type of classy lady that doesn't give you regrets! :)

eHarmony Update (for everyone who doesn't really give a **** :p): Got asked questions by someone today. Mildly awkward because the person is well outside my range (180 miles away), shares next to no interests, at all, has one picture, and isn't someone I'm physically attracted to.

Up to like 56 matches in 4 days LOL. Messaged a gal who is a Probation Officer. She'll be the 7th of the 56 matches I've messaged. I noticed that eHarmony really likes pairing you up with stereotypical matches... a lot. The number of people in the teaching, medical, military, or law enforcement world is mildly staggering.

I also have a lady friend taking a look at the profile to make sure it doesn't throw up any red flags. She has no brain to mouth filter, so it should be interesting lol.

EDIT: On edit, I apparently need to post here more often. Found some more good ones in the "What if" section as soon as I posted this.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
bro just tell us what it was. it can't be THAT embarrassing. ****, have you seen the pics of noco dressed as shrek for his tour thing? it can't be worse than that, and that's not even that bad lol

plus i'm a performer too. do you have any idea how many ladies i get because of this video?

Double Dream Hands! - YouTube

actually the answer is zero. but i think it's just because they're intimidated

Lmao. Back in 2013 one night when me and Austin were drinking at his place he told me that this was BWAL and I didn't believe him.

1841 - 1860 of 2418 Posts