1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
spend the extra money on a decent set

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
and you can get a set just like that for almost just as cheap.....maybe 10 bucks more from summit every day

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
they are made by flowtech,and are not bad if you cut the flange in between the ports where the flange dont warp.

if you have the money and just want a cheap set of headers go for it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
just go to summit....its the summit brand long tubes.....or the flowtech brand longtubes......they are the same

·
Registered
371 Posts
but yeah summit has them for $89.99 free shipping.. id go with some better coated ones though, i have just painted ones and mine are i was told 2 years old and look like they are 20, also outer coatings have chipped off from rust, i do live in indiana though so salted roads in the winter

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
screw flowtech..there same damn thing as summits longtubes..neither are good for anything besides and EXTREMELY cheap build..just get a set of MAC or BBK ceramic LTs..prob one of the better deals out there..

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
of course you'd say that you whore..hahaha..hooker headers are great headers..especially the super comps..i havent heard much good bout them on 5.0's though...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go With Bbk,mac,headman Or Get You A Set Of Hookers! They All Are Good. If You Buy The Cheep Ones Go Ahead And Buy 2 Of Them!

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Go With Bbk,mac,headman Or Get You A Set Of Hookers! They All Are Good. If You Buy The Cheep Ones Go Ahead And Buy 2 Of Them!
Flowtech headers are not as bad as most people say they are.They are a good budget header and most of you guys bash them b/c they are so cheap but have any of you guys really used them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts