Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 gt auto and when i do a burnout only the right rear tire spins. is that normal or are both suposed to spin

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
trac lock is worn out.... time for an upgrade :) and maybe a linelock

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
change your rear end oil and go to autozone and ask for the posi-loc additive or something like that... mine was doing the same thing and i did that and she workin like a champ now... thats just a little cheaper than rebuilding it so i would try that first

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
change your rear end oil and go to autozone and ask for the posi-loc additive or something like that... mine was doing the same thing and i did that and she workin like a champ now... thats just a little cheaper than rebuilding it so i would try that first
Unfortunally its already gone, you just put a little life in it. I think ur going to need a rebuild soon too.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
maybe.. but that life as been extended by 7 months already and she still goin strong.. so if you can postpone rebuilding a rear end for 7 months or more i think its deffinitely worth the $20 you will spend on oil and additive...

·
Registered
248 Posts
maybe.. but that life as been extended by 7 months already and she still goin strong.. so if you can postpone rebuilding a rear end for 7 months or more i think its deffinitely worth the $20 you will spend on oil and additive...
+1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts