Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out screwing around and decided to play around with shifting styles. and of course i screw something up, and heres the pic:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
No window switch??????????

·
Registered
971 Posts
OUCH that sucks, ah well now you have an excuse to get rid of the cheap plastic one.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i have a window switch, just trying to shift a little earlier to see how the car took to it. i found out quick. machboy came down for me to do some port work, took him out for a ride to get a small break from porting when this happened. this could set me back a little on my build. i just put my old plastic x-over back on. i not to sure about the typhoon, thinking about the hardballr, trickflow, or bbk if it ever comes out. i didnt really like the typhoon after dealing with it, but i am willing to give it another shot.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
i have a window switch, just trying to shift a little earlier to see how the car took to it. i found out quick. machboy came down for me to do some port work, took him out for a ride to get a small break from porting when this happened. this could set me back a little on my build. i just put my old plastic x-over back on. i not to sure about the typhoon, thinking about the hardballr, trickflow, or bbk if it ever comes out. i didnt really like the typhoon after dealing with it, but i am willing to give it another shot.
Do you have a wide open throttle switch? Were you powershifting?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
doesnt like edelbrock or someone like that have one for our cars? the trickflow is uber expensive.... i think its edelbrock or victor jr or something like that, that doesnt normally make stuff for our cars has one and its like 100 cheaper than the typhoon...

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you have a wide open throttle switch? Were you powershifting?
:yes was working fine, then tried shifting a little earlier to see if any better results.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Boom! I smell something burning lol

1 - 20 of 68 Posts