Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opening night is less then 2 weeks away, is anyone going up there?

Im probally heading up there as long as the weather is good, but Im probally not going to race. Unless the track seems okay. Usually the first couple nights the track is wet. But they completley did the track over this year, so who knows.

Any goals for anyone this year? Im hoping to break 11's.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Shaun you are so cute. I was going to make a thread for this.

I'll be heading up. Probably won't race, but meet people. AS OF NOW it says showers for that day but its also 8 days away so it can and probably will change.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Ill be heading up for opening nite, probably wont be in the Mustang or racing. As far as goals I'm not really sure what to expect but I guess I'd be happy with a mid 13 for the mustang and a mid/upper 14 for the GTP

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my NT555Rs mounted and balanced. In the cold weather without any heat, I already have 2nd gear back which is nice. So with some heat to them, Im hoping to run some 1.8 60 foots and get my 11 second slip.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Looks like the weather will not be cooperating. It could change but it says that we are going to get some form of precip on Friday.

If it is a rain out, we should meet for the following Friday, 4/8.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill probally be up there Wednesday. Not a huge fan on going Fridays unless Im just going to chill. If I want to race, Wednesday is so much better.

But who knows I bet the weather will change. It changes every day its rediculous.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
^ yeah it does...damn weather people have one of the best jobs going all they have to do is make a guess at what it the weather might be

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I don't think I'll go up on Wednesday unless its PERFECT weather. I'll be going on Wednesdays once I'm back from school.

If I go on Wednesdays, it's 200 miles round trip. I would rather go on Friday when I can go home after and kill 2 birds with one stone, and not have to come back to school for class Thursday morning.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ yeah it does...damn weather people have one of the best jobs going all they have to do is make a guess at what it the weather might be
:lmao so true. The only job where there wrong 80% of the time, still make great money.

I don't think I'll go up on Wednesday unless its PERFECT weather. I'll be going on Wednesdays once I'm back from school.

If I go on Wednesdays, it's 200 miles round trip. I would rather go on Friday when I can go home after and kill 2 birds with one stone, and not have to come back to school for class Thursday morning.
Ohhh, so your vagina hurts?

jpjp, that is a long ass ride, I dont blame you.

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
Shaun let me know on facebook or pm me here if your going up Wednesday. That is if Friday doesn't work. If you end up going on Wednesday I am 100% going to go lol.

Our main driver at work went to china for 3 weeks, so taking a Friday off until he gets back is out of the question... Always have Wednesday/Thursdays off though.

Hey man go on google maps.... Put in North Attleboro, MA as the starting point then put Epping, NH as the finishing.... Tell me how far that is round trip.... Lol thats what I have to do every time I want to go there. :p

Ill save you the trouble... Its 98.5 miles on way only going on 95 the entire way.... :yes

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah man Ill let you know, cant wait to get up there.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A buddy of mine told me they already canceled. Looks like its going to be rain, maybe rain and snow south of boston? And snow north of boston. :gay

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
A buddy of mine told me they already canceled. Looks like its going to be rain, maybe rain and snow south of boston? And snow north of boston. :gay
I am praying we only get rain. I don't want to deal with having to use the Jeep and such. I am really starting to hate new england. Nice day, then cold day, followed by 60* day, then boom snow. If its just rain I wont care, but if I see just one little snow flake, I will spit in mother natures face..... :eek:

And yea straight from NED website...

Special Announcement Regarding Schedule For MX101 and New England Dragway.
The Friday Street Night Race Scheduled for April 1st @ NED Has Been Cancelled.
The NEMA Race Scheduled For April 2nd @ MX 101 Has Been Cancelled.

·
Registered
53 Posts
CLEAR!!!

Sorry I'm just reviving this thread.

Anyone heading to New England Dragway tomorrow(Friday 5/6/2011)?
I tried to get some of my buddies to go but noone is up for it. If anyone does go, hit me up I'm in the Torch Red Mach 1 with the sides stripes missing.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where are you from man?

I wont be able to get up there tomorrow, Im not going to bother if its hot and humid up there. If I have too, Ill wait till September.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts