Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my ponies on the fender fell off the other day and i didnt know there was a pretty big lineup hole. i dont really like the running horse on the side but it is a V6 and i dont want to badge it as a cobra or gt. is there another alternative for fender emblems than the horse?

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
3.8 badge? I think the ponies look good. I would rather have the ponies on my car than the gt badge. Mach 1's look great with ponies

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Mix up model year emblems. Maybe the Powered By Ford Logos or Ponies or 100th anni if you're a 2003 model or a Ford Oval...

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i can't run a 232 badge on my v6...i have a 237 :D

(which equals out to around 3hp more bwahaha)

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
im getting the 232 emblems. this week. when ever they come in. i will post you a pic
Not the one i posted a pic of i hope.

lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx for the ideas. really i would like to get a body shop to fill the holes and paint over for a clean look but i dont feel like paying $100 just for that.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i'd go badgeless.. why advertise that u have a v6?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
nothiing is wrong wit it. just that i like the fact that other gt's think for a second that mine could be a gt when i slowly rolling thru a parking lot or setting idle at a stop light. hell i had a 01 cobra pull up beside me and stare me down at a stop light and reved up at me . i just laughed and waved. and most of the non-mustang people think its a gt like girlies in short skirts :D

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
I honestly wish my car was a GT... but I'm not ashamed it's a v6 either... Does it look like one at least? You be the judge... Whenever I get asked if it's a V8... I simply smile... :no... "it's a v6!"... Drive off making nearby car's alarm go off... Look at my rear view mirror and see that person :eek:...

Badgeless is cool... Expensive I think if you wanna make it legit...

I like the tri-bar pony but I love my 40th anniversary badges better...:D

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I honestly wish my car was a GT... but I'm not ashamed it's a v6 either... Does it look like one at least? You be the judge... Whenever I get asked if it's a V8... I simply smile... :no... "it's a v6!"... Drive off making nearby car's alarm go off... Look at my rear view mirror and see that person :eek:...

I vote for tri-bar pony

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

when people ask me what my car is, i say its just nasty ;) im starting to lean back to the tri pony. $30 bucks is alot better than $100. i may spray over them with some left over nite shades or gloss black. im going for the blacked out look

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
autobadges has some cool stuff

AutoBadges.com : Our Products : Emblems

just dont get the italicized one in the black web, those are ugly as all hell (below)

I had a set of chevrons with 281 in that same material on a black 98 GT vert. They looked good initially but they wore after about a year. They looked about 20 years old when I took them off. They were only on the car about 18 months.

I would look for something that will last longer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts