Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have money to spend and I want to spend it on my car. I was thinking going for some exterior mods since performance wise the car is pretty much done. I know it's a Bullitt and all and the whole point is the plain look, but I'm bored with that and I want to make it a little more flashy, but nothing ricey.

Right now I'm thinking a chin, duck tail, or a cowl hood. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
476 Posts
cdc chin spoiler, big brake kit with color matched calipers,smoked signals, steeda cowl smoked tails call it a day jmo

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
On a Bullitt...

MRT Hood

SHR window louvers

Agent 47 mirrors

...and call it quits. It'll look just like the original. :yes

Here's a pic of the hood. I'm sure you've already seen the louvers and mirrors.

·
Registered
476 Posts
On a Bullitt...

MRT Hood

SHR window louvers

Agent 47 mirrors

yeah 4got about that...go with that ...and a cdc chin spoiler:D or b1 b2 lip from cervinis:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Agent 47 mirrors are a must, you can pick a set up on ebay for a little over 200, a chin spoiler. That hood looks good and brakes would be good to

·
Registered
371 Posts
Its a Bullitt leave it stock on the outside.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
A Bullitt is a Bullitt. It's plain for a reason. I don't know...just let it go. If you go changin' it, then it ain't really a bullitt. Just my 2 cents FWIW.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think I'm with Anthony but to each is own.

·
Registered
128 Posts
leave it stock... Lt. Frank Bullitt didn't drive a flashy car, just a badass one.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Yes, to each his own is right.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I gotta agree with coolhandluke. MRT hood looks amazing on bullitts. The SHR window louvers would look sweet too. Some taillight bezels in black may look good too. Either one of these would help darken up the lights:
Moss Mustang Store - Parts and Accessories for your Ford Mustang
or
Moss Mustang Store - Parts and Accessories for your Ford Mustang

maybe some cervini or california special style side scoops too....if you like that. May be too much. The other mods I suggested are just small and subtle and won't take away from the fact that your car is a bullitt.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
On a Bullitt...

MRT Hood

SHR window louvers

Agent 47 mirrors

That is hot right there. That hood looks like the original hood.

I also agree that some side scoops would be cool...probably cervinis.

I think a carbon-fiber chin spoiler would look good too.

Have you lowered it yet?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
depends on the chin spoiler. The CDC classic may be too much if you're trying to keep that bullitt look. I suggest a more subtle look. Maybe the cervini type III (gt500) style one, pretty flat and simple:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah it's been lowered.

So far I like the side scoop idea, flush louvers, and the hood.

Anyone have more pics of the hood?

Here are a few more. There doesn't seem to be too many people out there that have installed the MRT 68 hood so there aren't a lot of pics. It isn't going to be near as aggressive looking as a cowl, but it's a nice piece if you're wanting something aftermarket that retains the Bullitt look.

The 3D Carbon boy racer hood looks alot like the MRT hood, but is a little more aggressive looking IMO.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'll add smoke the headlights, turn signals, and do something with your lower grill.. maybe get yourself a new grill entirely up front.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts