Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so im at a crossroad at my build and im thinking of either cams or nitrous or both. Im having a hard time with what order im wanting to go. so please help guys and give me some Input. So Far in mods this is where im at.

Performance: full pi swap, 99 heads, 99 intake, 99 cam, walboro 255, 24# injectors, 87mm pro flo maf, K & N FIPK intake, SCT 4 bank elim 93 tune, mac 2 1/2 o/r h pipe, flowmaster 40's, 373's, wires, plugs, steeda udp's, auto timing adjustor

suspension:Steeda K- member
Steeda strut tower brace,
Steeda full length welded sub frame connecters
Steeda bumpstear
Maximum Motorsport caster/camber,
Maximum Motorsport front and rear sway bars
Steeda coil overs in front with steeda pro springs
Steeda offset bushings
40 series flowmaster mufflers
Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks/struts (front and rear)
Eibach sportline springs in rear
Steeda X2 ball joints
Steeda Adjustable rear lower control arms
Steeda G-trac bar,
Steeda tri-axe short throw shifter

so guys should i go cams? nitrous? i feel like im running out of ideas here. please let me know!

·
Registered
768 Posts
+1 you can't beat the lope of a badass cam

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
id probably say cams as well

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
wait are you ready for the nazi zombie invasion?

If not then Id buy some guns before anything else
get alot of water and food to more ammo the better

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
wait are you ready for the nazi zombie invasion?

If not then Id buy some guns before anything else
get alot of water and food to more ammo the better
lol you are saying this on everything

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhahahaaahah i have the game where i play nazi zombies never took it to serious though.....

Well i guess cams it is. think ill hit up the hi techs. Also should i have them degreed is it even worth it?

·
Registered
978 Posts
i agree with the group. i want me some cams as well, think that is going to be my next mod when i come back to the states.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
lopey cams...and take the heads to a shop to get it ported and all that stuff while you got them out (in case you werent already thinking that)

·
Registered
649 Posts
well, if you get real lopey cams you're pretty much stuck with a N/A setup. If you ever decide to get boosted, you'll have to change the cams again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i pretty much want to stay n/a besides nitrous. i want some giggle gas ahha

·
Registered
121 Posts
lol...giggle gas? I aint ever heard that one. But yea, i agree with everyone else cams. Nitrous is only there when you push the button. Cams are always at the push of the pedal if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hell yes. we all call it giggle gas in NC. But I never heard of it till i moved up here from GA either haha. well it looks like im picking up some cams then. thanks guys

·
Registered
437 Posts
hell yes. we all call it giggle gas in NC. But I never heard of it till i moved up here from GA either haha. well it looks like im picking up some cams then. thanks guys
im going to have to tell my sister to get some giggle gas for her stratus, just to give her a hard time. :D (she moved to NC about 30 minutes away from you last august and is having a hard time understanding anyone there. :p)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahah poor girl. what hard to understand? haha

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
haha giggle gas. when I had my wisdom teeth taken out they gave my that. I started laughing and couldn't stop. I looked at the doctor I'm like "hey hahaha is this the stuff they put in cars to go super fast? heehehehe" He says "yup, so when your done you'll be runnin faster then ______ _________"

I forget the name but it was probably an athlete i had know idea of whatsoever, i just laughed hysterically and said "OW hahahahahaha" as he put the sleeping stuff needle in my arm. good times.

and comp makes stage 3 cams for blown applications

·
Registered
12 Posts

hitech stage 2. mac catback. sounds better now i have 3inch tips

1 - 20 of 29 Posts