Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about this h pipe.....it wont be my permanent setup but for now just to get some more sound and performance.....

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
what h-pipe?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
685 Posts
im sure that one will be fine, on my last 5.0 I put the pacesetter h-pipe and it worked really well and was inexpensive

·
Registered
301 Posts
so on that h-pipe, im guessing you have to weld the middle of the "H" together?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
what do you guys think about this h pipe.....it wont be my permanent setup but for now just to get some more sound and performance.....
Why would it not be your permanent setup? It looks like a good one 2.5 off road is a mustang staple from 200-and up HP.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my final build will be a 408 and possibly supercharged.....and even if its not a 408 and it ends up being even a 347 im gona do long tubes and hopefully full 3" exhaust

·
Registered
301 Posts
well thats just over a hundred bucks, with such big plans on the future, im sure its not gonna be hard forgetting the 100 bucks you spend and getting some LT's and taking out that h-pipe.

·
Registered
154 Posts
you can always sell it though...i just sold my bbk h-pipe with cats to a guy in texas becasue of this website.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
honestly i would just spend a couple bux more and get a bbk, or somethin...

·
Registered
371 Posts
i have a jegs h pipe on my car i couldn't be happier i spent 100 bucks on it and if i had a dollar for every time i heard hey man sounds awesome or some one broke their neck looking at me after i take off id be rich. go for it

·
Banned
11,614 Posts

haha dude i have that exact one sitting in my room, im gona put it on tomorrow ill let you know how it goes

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha dude i have that exact one sitting in my room, im gona put it on tomorrow ill let you know how it goes
yeah man i would appreciate you letting me know about how well it fits and everything....do you still have your smog stuff on there?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
yeah man i would appreciate you letting me know about how well it fits and everything....do you still have your smog stuff on there?
what do you mean by smog stuff? like smog pump? if so, yes, i dont plan on getting rid of it cuz i dont want the hassle of putting it back on for emmissions, the h pipe has the small pipe thing for the smog pump line so im just gona hook it up as if it had cats, so it doesnt sound stupid (my smog pump sounded like it wanted to blow up when i left the vacume line from it to the cats off for a day)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i was referring to the pump and that line your tlkin about......i may end up taking mine off sometime later

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
yeah dude ill def let you know, pipe looks really good though, like the quality of the welds and **** is great

·
Registered
103 Posts
thats the same H-pipe I was looking to get but I was unsure becuz of the price. im glad it looks like a good one

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
well put the h pipe on this morning and it fit PERFECTLY. Way more work getting the stock one off

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah the stock one is never easy to get off

1 - 20 of 24 Posts