Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really like black wheels, but I don't want to be like everybody else. Here is a pic of my car, any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I just bought some frpp black bullets that I think are nice. I had those knock off deep dish black bullets from discount tire, 2 sets actually and they were the worst peices of **** I ever seen. The crome lip keep pitting up, so spend the money once and get something good. To discount tires credit they did replace them both times for free.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Fan blades suck:D sorry but I think they are one of the uglyest mustang wheels ever made. To each there own if you like it thats all that matters, I would powder coat them if your going to do anything with them

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AM does not show Black/chrome. They have black with chrome lip, is that what you mean?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
no, black crome is a different finish

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it, Stage 3 has them. I kinda like the deep dish wheels. Anybody else have opinions

·
Registered
789 Posts
I love my gt4 rims. Pic in sig. Deep dish in the back, 18×10. Really made a difference in appearence. Since I put them on a week ago I've gotten nothing but complaments. Looks like a steam roller in the back with 285s

·
Registered
91 Posts
7 spoke black salleens would look pretty cool too! Or maybe those black chrome Bullitt motorsprt wheels. Cruisinconcepts has both

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
I am partial to the God Speed Omega rims. If I ever replace my wheels I'm going to go with those. Whatever you do (unless you are into road racing/autoX), get a staggered set up with whatever wheels you choose. I just think that looks so much better on these cars.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am partial to the God Speed Omega rims. If I ever replace my wheels I'm going to go with those. Whatever you do (unless you are into road racing/autoX), get a staggered set up with whatever wheels you choose. I just think that looks so much better on these cars.
Funny you mentioned that - just posted mine :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
7 spoke black salleens would look pretty cool too! Or maybe those black chrome Bullitt motorsprt wheels. Cruisinconcepts has both
funny you say that. This is the best pic i have at the moment. I will try and get you some better ones tomorow. I love my 7 spokes on my CS

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

What size are you running?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you like deep dish...

I love them and get a ton of comments on them BUT they are hard to keep clean :([/QUOTE

I like those alot. Will they have enough clearance for a brake upgrade? My car is going to be getting a Saleen Super Shaker here next month and I'm thinking I might add bigger brakes.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
If you don't want to be like everyone else, buy a wheel that nobody else has like an HRE P40. Flat black to go with the CS stripes, I think it'd look badass. Very very expensive though. :dunno

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I like my fr500 rims, 18 inches, a deep dish in the rear! pic in my sig! i could get better pics if you'd like! forgot to mention they are black chrome... which i get a lot of comments on!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts