Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the CDC Aggressive chin spoiler this weekend and had to scrap the lower billet grill. Should I take the top off or leave it... I am going to run with it unpainted till spring and see if I can keep it on the car... the front edge is a little less than 4" off the ground while parked on a flat surface... either way I am not going to paint the under side of it

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
kinda looks empty with the top one in :dunno

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Like the chin spoiler, will probably work better once you paint it though. Painted black billet may look good too, either that or go with the full billet all across like the cdc piece:

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
There is an intercooler in there... it is black.... here is a big pic of it... think the black paint is a good idea... flat for now and gloss for after I paint the spoiler???

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I prefer painted to match... I'm saving till I can paint it... since ordering one costs me twice since the shipping is almost the same price as the spoiler itself...

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the one where the inside of the opening is still black and the rest painted to match the car... I wonder what ya gotta do to get paint to stick to billet aluminum?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts