Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need some opinions. I have an 08 gt that is getting the cervini's c-series installed this friday. I am trying to figure out what kind of hood to get. It is between the following:

OR

Also does anyone like this paint scheme? I have black and planned on getting the stripes in red with a greyish/flint outline

Thanks for any opinions

·
Registered
92 Posts
delivered today

delivery of the ram air(second pic) comes today. i'll let you know how it looks. cant wait to install and paint.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice thanks...u get the same one from cervinis?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
I debated the two offered ram air hoods and went with their original.

The second hood posted above has a seam running front all the way to 3/4 way back that steals from the asthetics overall. Was a key deciding factor for me as I can't be having the seem..

Here's a couple shots:

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
#1 hood and #3 paint scheme is awesome

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
elenor is my choice

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im leaning towards the 2nd hood too. I also saw that other hood by cervini's and couldnt tell which one was better. I didnt know that a seem went all the way down. Im actually going down to cervinis since i only like 45 minutes from there so i hope to see both in person.

Emay that hood looks real good on your car. How was the fit of their hood?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
The fit for every cervinis product is second to none, according to the members of this board. I like emay's hood the best. The second hood is too big and overpowering.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Im leaning towards the 2nd hood too. I also saw that other hood by cervini's and couldnt tell which one was better. I didnt know that a seem went all the way down. Im actually going down to cervinis since i only like 45 minutes from there so i hope to see both in person.

Emay that hood looks real good on your car. How was the fit of their hood?
Perfect out of the box.. which has been my experience with every product of theirs that is on my car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the hood got stuck

in salt lake(snow), i pick it up tomorrow afternoon. sucks. i'll let you know about the seam.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts