Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an opinion on the recon smoked led tail lights or useing them it's either these or I'm going to grab the tinted factory ones that am sells. Thanks guys

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Here's a pic

Recon 05-09 Mustang SMOKED LED Tail Lights

·
Registered
310 Posts
i really liked the recons but those are just too expensive for me for a set of tailights. however if was going to pay for any, it would be those.

if you dont get the recons have you considered smoking your lights yourself? get some vht and some clear coat and its not that hard, or just take them to a local paint shop and have them mix up a clear coat mix and spray them, i imagine it would be the same or less than a new set of lights from AM.

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the led tinted ones on am have the chrome on the inside the recons are nice and dark. Not a fan of the am version the chrome looks ricer IMO

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i dig the raxiom 2010 style, but those are to bad looking either

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:shiftyeyes

My actual opinion is to just vht the stockers. I personally hate the 2010-12 tails. However don't regard my opinion. Have your own asshole and do what it tells you to do.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They aren't the 2012 style lights but thanks for the wise post.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.