Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently joined this page.I was looking for any suggestions on other options for my car.Yes we all wish we could have a turbo or supercharger but thats on down the road.So I was wondering any other suggestions anyone.
Currently I have a 06 GT with 31,000 miles.
I have custom ground bullet cams,Ford Racing Cold Air Intake (going to buy Ford Racing upper intake next week) BBK 62 MM Throttle Body,X pipe with Mac exaust. Any suggestions ?
Also does anyone else have that horrible raspy sound from like 2200-3000 it started after I got my cams...still trying to figure out how to get rid of that.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Also I have 373 gears

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Any suspension work done? If you want to up the power in the future I would start upgrading the suspension to hold the power.

As far as the rasp in the exhaust, maybe try mid mounting some resonators or small mufflers.

Reactions: White06GT

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I believe boss was getting at upper and lower control arms, adjustable brackets for control arms, sway bars, chassis stiffening parts. Tubular K member would shave some weight and allow for more room on the front end. I would recommend putting resonators behind the cats as well. Any work other than gears to the rear end?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts