Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figure I should make one of these. I'll add a little about myself and details about my car over time. Please check in from time to time and see what's going on in the Orange2V stable.

When the car was stock:
-2004 GT
-Parchment interior
-5 Speed
-Black
-Mach sound system
-6 disc changer
-No traction control
-No ABS
-Leather seats

As it sits now:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Are your billet specialties 15x8 or 15x10 in the rear? Car is absolutely gorgeous! You can tell alot of detail and proper steps where taken on the paint job.

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
Wow Orange, you did a great job on that block! I'm jealous, how much did you pick it up for if you don't mind me asking (saw one local for 300$).

Reactions: Orange2V

·
Registered
195 Posts
whats the back spacing and offset on the back ? And how tall are you running ? 26x12.00 or 28x12.50 ? And did you row your finder also ?? And the car looks bad ass by the way , nice job

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
whats the back spacing and offset on the back ? And how tall are you running ? 26x12.00 or 28x12.50 ? And did you row your finder also ?? And the car looks bad ass by the way , nice job
back spacing is more than likely 6.5 for a 15x10 wheel.

Cars looking good Orange. I love it... I will eventually be doing a 4" cowl hood myself

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you really need all that to switch to an eddy intake??

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The only thing you don't "need" is the 6061 elbow. You can buy and adaptor plate to use what ever stock style plenum you currently have.

Other than that yes!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts