1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Sweet man, car is going to look nasty with the cobra bumper up front. Take pics after its painted!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i'm going to bring the front mount up into the grill just to get better airflow and a little stylish desire haha. thought it was a pretty good deal, btw i like how you did your logo's black did you do that yourself man?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Sweet man, sounds like a good idea.

What the pony in the grill? Yeah I painted it black. I kind of like that look better

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet man, sounds like a good idea.

What the pony in the grill? Yeah I painted it black. I kind of like that look better

yeah man good job, i was planning on having my third brake light smoked to match my tails and the GT's on the side black to match the black bullit's. never seen the black pony looks really good i like the way it flows with your mach 1 grill & lip

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yeah I would definitely keep an eye on Ebay and other second hand sites becasue I rarely see them go cheap. The lowest I have seen one go is like $85 on SVTP.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I will race you too it, let the bidding war begin. I want one too btw. ;)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol sounds good, it is a lot, but i think it'll minimize the abuse the bumper takes. haha i think they have 9 in stock, might as well order already spent a lot tonight :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
just purchased these items :

Dark Smoked Mustang Headlights (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

(a replacement because mine is cracked from where car hit me)

Lakewood Mustang Lower Control Arms (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

03-04 Mustang SVT Cobra Front Bumper & Smoke Fog Lights | eBay

anyone know where the i can find the lip that goes with the bumper?
thanks and let me know what you guys think. appreicated.
Ohhh Very Nice got my bumper from Ebay too with the Fogs. Haha yup the lip is very expensive.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Holy balls that's a deal I think I might buy it tomorrow!!! So I'm guessing it comes with the fog light bezels? I haven't ever ordered anything from eBay...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Holy balls that's a deal I think I might buy it tomorrow!!! So I'm guessing it comes with the fog light bezels? I haven't ever ordered anything from eBay...
No it doesn't come with the bezels just the Bumper,the fogs with wiring & switch. I got my Bezels from here.

fog light bezel - LRS Search

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
I got a set of the smoke headlights from AM last year and the fitment was terrible, I called them back and they sent me a new set that worked out a lot better. Make sure you seal them up good otherwise they'll leak water like crazy!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Cant you run a Mach 1 chin spoiler on the cobra bumper?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You can but the fitments are really bad and it ends up looking cheesy. It sits about a half inch behind the edge of the bumper and doesn't wrap around perfectly.

·
Banned
416 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts