Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep fella's i sold my truck for $3K (not running) and spent 2G's on the stang heres the mod list....

2 17x10.5 FR500 Deep Dish Rims

2 M&H 325/45 r17's tread width 10.3" diameter 28"

BBK Ceramic Long Tube Headers

BBK Shorty X pipe Off Road

Steeda Chrome Moly Lower control arms

Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arm

CHE Perfomance K-Member/ Torque Limiters

should work really well with my other mods at the track im hoping I CAN"T WAIT to get these parts next week...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah most definitely one video of open headers just to piss my neighbors off and one with the OR X pipe hahaha

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well 2007.43 hahaha

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
what did you get polished wheels?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what was the reason for going with the bbk over jba in your final decision?
because of the promo code for american muscle...and BBK's are ceramic and both the x and header was only 700 bucks. Also BBK supplies the gasket, bolts, and o2 extensions. JBA re uses the gasket and you have to buy o2 extensions.

And plus there isn't goin to be that much of a difference in power as we have discussed in current threads. I just felt more comfortable with BBK and it being ceramic.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
nicccce

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you sir

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nice buys. Those new wheels will look good on that red. Those headers should be a nice upgrade too. Overall sweet investments.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you as well i will be doing a write up all the mods install and how they feel and improve the ride

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good investment.................congratulations.

I just did some mods myself
AE Redline Shelby wheels with Nitto 555 (18x9, 18x10)
Seq. tail lights
Eleanor grill (already broken)
FRPP springs
A-arm brace
Panhard bar (adj)
Upper panhard rod
Camber bolts
Lower control arms (non adj)
Apper control arm( adj)
Control arm drop brackets

Grand total for this mod so far $2,639.52, blowing the idiots door off that's trying to race you...........priceless

I already installed the C&L racer CIA withe the X-Cal3, a Blue Oval strut tower brace, Magnaflow Tru X with cats and a magnapack exhaust earlier this year. So altogeter I dumped about $4,400 int the Stang this year so far.........worth every penny.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hell yeah dude...i don't mind spending a lot of money on her because its VERY worth it hahaha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts