Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to buy a Custom Covercraft car cover for my GT since it lives outside 24/7. I wanted to get one of the best brand car covers I could get because I have had bad luck in the past with cheap ones from autozone. I wanted something that will keep the rain, dust, dirt, bird ****, tree sap, and keep it cool. I decided on the Covercraft ReflecTect its a medium range car cover that should take car of all needs listed above. I also ordered the storage bag and locking cable for it to prevent thief's from jacking it and to keep it clean when i store it in the trunk when I go for a drive. I have been wanting a quality car cover for a long time and am glad I finally placed the order for it. Here is a pic of it on an S197.

http://www.covercraft.com/App%20Guides/Fabrics-Guide%2011-09.pdf

Step 5: Color

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should get one man!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to get one as well. I've got the covered parking spart most of the time at the apartment but all of the other spots are under trees.
You should invest in one man I cant wait until I get mine in

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is up for sale I only was able to use it about 4 times since I purchased it, comes with a storage bag and locking cable for it to prevent thief's from jacking it and to keep it clean it in the trunk when you go for a drive. Price is $180 shipped will fit any new edge mustang 99-04 years.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am surprised no one is interested in this here especially since it really protects your vehicle from the elements, I really want to move this guys PM me if your interested.:)

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
He much did it cost? I clicked the link and the prices were listed as follows:

$ (good)
$$ (better)
$$$ (even more better)
$$$$ (insane space age technology)

Lol

I'm guessing they're expensive since they aren't posting prices, but I need a good one. The cats paw prints/nail scratches, tree sap, and everything else is really taking a toll on the paint. I'm about ready to kill some cats tho.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My specific cover was about $230 to $240 forgot which, but I am selling it for $180 shipped.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I bought one from AM a while ago. don't remember how much I paid now. Usually just use it for the winter, since mine is outside 24/7. Just put it on during the snow storm and take it off when melted. If you leave it on too long, they will swirl your car up. Bonus, has the mustang tribar logo on the front :D

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
I bought one from AM a while ago. don't remember how much I paid now. Usually just use it for the winter, since mine is outside 24/7. Just put it on during the snow storm and take it off when melted. If you leave it on too long, they will swirl your car up. Bonus, has the mustang tribar logo on the front :D
currently have the same exact one. i love that tri-bar pony.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$175 shipped guys comes with everything that's a great price:)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 15 of 15 Posts