Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on sale atm for $28. With the discount, its was right around $27... $40 shipped. Good deal for a gallon of it. Will last forever.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
It's on sale atm for $28. With the discount, its was right around $27... $40 shipped. Good deal for a gallon of it. Will last forever.
Yup that is a good deal I paid like 50 or 60 to get mine to me from DI when it was first released. Use 2oz to 3 gallons it works best this way I still have a **** load of mine left :eek:

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, thats 64 washes right there! Plus, I have an almost full 16oz still... so I am looking at 72 washes before I need more. I use other stuff for my foam gun.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Chemical Guys has it the cheapest since your purchasing direct.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Nice. I have a sample of this I can't wait to try. I have too many shampoos to buy any more ATM.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love Glossworkz. It smells amazing and uses so little, it just cost alot. I currently have Glossworkz, Mother's Wash/Wax, Meguiar's Gold Class, and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling.

It foams really well in the gun also, but I prefer to use something else so that it last even longer. Mother's Wash/Wax works good in there, plus your putting down a thin layer of wax. Follow up the wash with P-40 Detailer and your sealant/wax layer will last a good while.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I love Glossworkz. It smells amazing and uses so little, it just cost alot. I currently have Glossworkz, Mother's Wash/Wax, Meguiar's Gold Class, and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling.

It foams really well in the gun also, but I prefer to use something else so that it last even longer. Mother's Wash/Wax works good in there, plus your putting down a thin layer of wax. Follow up the wash with P-40 Detailer and your sealant/wax layer will last a good while.
I have yet to try my Mothers Carnuba wash and wax in my foam cannon or foam gun, might give it a try soon. I bought CG Maxisuds II for snow foaming and 2oz to 1000ml of soft filtered water or distilled water will make shaving cream if you were to get a foam cannon, but I hear it works great in a foam gun as well. The gallon at CG is only $11.:D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My plans:

1. Bissle carpet cleaning thing
  2. Good Shop Vac or equivlent
  3. Pressure washer

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Nice...I need to buy a gallon of this...

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
they started carrying this at the local store I shop at..They have 16oz and gallon of it..I didnt buy any since I have 2 bottles of Duragloss 901 and a bottle of CG MaxiSudsII, CitrusWash, and Citrus wash n Gloss..maybe I will stop by and buy a 16oz bottle this week

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
they started carrying this at the local store I shop at..They have 16oz and gallon of it..I didnt buy any since I have 2 bottles of Duragloss 901 and a bottle of CG MaxiSudsII, CitrusWash, and Citrus wash n Gloss..maybe I will stop by and buy a 16oz bottle this week
What store is this and whats the price look like?

I really wish more local stores would carry the boutique stuff as I hate paying $12 in shipping to get a $20 product...

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
its called Autoality..I added them in the thread about palces to buy..they are local to me in a mall..They carry Swissvax,CG,Pinnacle,Flex,Wolfgang mainly high end stuff. 9/10 times they are usually cheaper then Autogeek.

I think the price was 39.99 for a gal. they also offer free shipping on everything over $50

1 - 16 of 16 Posts