Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stage 2 Patriot heads, Stage 2 VT cams and upgraded springs. So what kind of numbers should i be looking for? They are more of a blower cam, but i think theyll be okay. Also would they react well on spray. sorry for the kinda repost.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, what do i need to change out the heads and cams. Fuel injectors, MAF, and anything else. is there a head swapping kid for these cars?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha opps. Where can i purchase the kit?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Im gunna do the install myself. cant stomach letting some guy work on my car, building is the fun part to me. They are blower cams, but i think i might just throw them back online and try to get some cms. If not, then i will see how they run N/A. ive read that its not that bad. ill also tune down the nitrous from 150 to 100.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude if you need some help i would love help out to see how this is done.
Hell yeah man. ill keep in contact. it might be a few weeks, but ill def keep you in contact. I live in Burleson

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
what injectors size u running?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
nice..do u need ev1 fitting or they direct to the stock fuel line?

what fuel pump u running?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice..do u need ev1 fitting or they direct to the stock fuel line?

what fuel pump u running?
I am running a Ford GT pump. freaking love that thing.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you need help just let me know, put my heads back on about 7 months ago.noy that far from you too.
hell ill take all the help i can get. ill buy some food and have my buddy grill us some food or something.lol. i cant wait to get these bad boys on. What kind of numbers should i look for n/a?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just that no modified FPDM or anything?
I just took the pump and them spliced the wires and connected them. the car runs so much better now and im never running leave. actually running kinda rich

Reactions: Scott2001GT
1 - 20 of 64 Posts