Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger today and finally ordered!! The HO kit should be here in 7-10 days so I was told. After much shopping around I got an unbelievable deal from Tousely Ford. It ended up being considerably less than many other quotes that I had received. Anybody considering purchasing one should give Steve a call.... I can't wait to get this beast installed.
I do want to thank all the vendors for their other help advise I was given.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
lucky. can't wait to get mine in the future

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Great Choice!

You wont be dissapointed!

·
Registered
743 Posts
My mustang is pissed...it keeps telling me that it wants to be s/c and I keep telling it that I ain't got no money....Hmmm what to do
Congrats on the order there

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure why nobody ever posts prices for anything but I ordered the HO in black and lets just say it was less than $5300 shipped... Like I said it was the best price I found by far.
Can't wait to get it installed by the master mechanic. (aka me!!:D)

I will be sure to put up a bunch of install photos and what I learned for the next do-it-yourselfer.

I was happy to hear that Ford sends you a programmer now and doesn't require you to send in your computer like in the past.

·
Registered
110 Posts
They do send one... but the program is very conservative. Take it to a reputable dyno shop and have them write a tune for your car. $$$ well spent.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Not sure why nobody ever posts prices for anything but I ordered the HO in black and lets just say it was less than $5300 shipped... Like I said it was the best price I found by far.
Can't wait to get it installed by the master mechanic. (aka me!!:D)

I will be sure to put up a bunch of install photos and what I learned for the next do-it-yourselfer.

I was happy to hear that Ford sends you a programmer now and doesn't require you to send in your computer like in the past.
Where did you get it from

1 - 20 of 28 Posts