Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Foglight Bezels for the cobra front...

Foglights will have to wait tho sadly. Funds are low :( Unless someone wants to sell me some cheap :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
My Foglight Bezels for the cobra front...

Foglights will have to wait tho sadly. Funds are low :( Unless someone wants to sell me some cheap :D
Bought time geez, I have hooked up my fogs and everything and I just purchased my chin spoiler. But then again you have bought suspension and wheels and other projects.

Are you gonna put HIDs in the fogs whenever you get the funds?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw, just regular bulbs. I have Lumincs in my headlights atm but I am gonna switch them out for some Silverstars and will do the same with the fogs.

HIDs look great, but I have gone through two kits going bad (bad luck) and I dont like dumping that much money into headlights so much.

I would of had the fogs and bezels sooner from a guy over on SVT Forums but he disappered for a week and then came back with an excuse of one bein cracked. He never would give me and pics before that either. He was gonna sell me the Fogs, Bezels, Pigtails, Bulbs, and hardware for $125.00

Ordered the Bezels from Tousely Ford and 4 screws for them from LRS. I will prolly get the smoked fogs from BlueOval Industries for $105 in a month or two.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Naw, just regular bulbs. I have Lumincs in my headlights atm but I am gonna switch them out for some Silverstars and will do the same with the fogs.

HIDs look great, but I have gone through two kits going bad (bad luck) and I dont like dumping that much money into headlights so much.

I would of had the fogs and bezels sooner from a guy over on SVT Forums but he disappered for a week and then came back with an excuse of one bein cracked. He never would give me and pics before that either. He was gonna sell me the Fogs, Bezels, Pigtails, Bulbs, and hardware for $125.00

Ordered the Bezels from Tousely Ford and 4 screws for them from LRS. I will prolly get the smoked fogs from BlueOval Industries for $105 in a month or two.
Good deal man. Yeah I remembering reading about that kid over at SVTP. And as for BlueOvalIndustries that is where I got the chin spoiler, wraitherlx recommened them.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You read about him? I did not see anything about him. I mostly contacted him through e-mail. Got a link?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I meant the guy from SVT I was talkin about. I can get the Chin for $126 shipped from Tousely Ford :D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My first kit was VVME... problems from day one. By day one I mean shipping :mad:

Second kit I bought from Muscelstang. He won the kit from AM. Either a bulb or ballast went out (could not determine) and each were over $50 to replace.

My current Luminics suck... so im gonna get the Silverstars. These have a white color with a tint of blue, but very poor brightness.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice see! Can't wait to see the front complete!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I meant the guy from SVT I was talkin about. I can get the Chin for $126 shipped from Tousely Ford :D
Oh wow I feel stupid. Yeah you had typed it somewhere cause somebody had asked you about your fog lights and why you didnt have any.

Yeah I figured Tousely would be cheaper but I couldnt find the freaking part on the website, so I said forget it and bout the ebay one.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
WTF! really?

I looked on tousely fords site and couldn't find the chin so i bought one off of ebay...came out to $144 :(

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Oh wow I feel stupid. Yeah you had typed it somewhere cause somebody had asked you about your fog lights and why you didnt have any.

Yeah I figured Tousely would be cheaper but I couldnt find the freaking part on the website, so I said forget it and bout the ebay one.
WTF! really?

I looked on tousely fords site and couldn't find the chin so i bought one off of ebay...came out to $144 :(
This story seems familiar :shiftyeyes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It pays off to be a member over at SVT and post on Tosely Ford's section and ask for a quote. Last one I saw him give someone was $111.00 +$15 shipping.

Now... is it still that price? I dont know.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Yep. I've done business w/ them.

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Shitty chin spoilers used to be a hundo across the board...

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bezels should be here Thursday, just in time for this weekend's car show. Atleast I will have the bezels in the holes. Should look better even though there are no fogs yet.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bezels are in. Ordered the screws from LMR supply. I hope they are in tomorrow since I have a car show Sat.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
When I ordered from LMR I got my stuff in about 4 days. Hurry up man! I cant wait to see it :yes

I just put on my chin spoiler today.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As soon as I get them on I will take some pics :D

I ordered the screws from LMR on the weekend, and the invoice arrived in my e-mail on Tuesday. its USPS Priority Mail, which is usally fast so I hope its here Friday.

Can't wait to get my Fogs and Chin... just gonna take awhile. This car show I am going to in Memphis, TN is gonna set me back about $200 so no mods next month and I am only able to spend about $100 a month on the car. So Fogs November, and Chin Decemeber :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts