Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have the car running great, I have decided to order the Saleen SC replica wheels 17x9 rear and 17x8 fronts, my car now has the drag launch suspension in the rear and clamps on the stock suspension in the front. It rides terrible, with three people in the car it rubs and drags you hit a minor bump and BAM its like I hit a 6 inch deep pothole. I am looking to order a goot set of springs and camber/caster plates that will give the car a nice muscle car stance withour being to low but a bit lower than factory, I would like to ride good, and handle well but not be so soft that with three people in the car the rear end is bottoming out like the drag suspension. Any suggestions guys?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
eibach pro kit with isos will give it a nice stance, might be a bit lower than you want though. And you wont need cc plates unless you plan on lowering it further than pro kit springs

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts
I have BBK springs with Koni reds. With the fronts shocks turned up its pretty stiff but turned down it rides pretty soft. I can haul me, my girl, and 2 kids one is a 180lb teenager and no rubbing issues. I am also on smaller wheels and tires. I am on 16" pony's. I plan on getting the SC stars as well I want to go with 17x10 rear 17x8 fronts and I will remove the backseat at that time.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Strange 10 way adjustable all around, AJE coil overs and cc plates up front.....cant beat it

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts
I can get the model number tonight after work. All I remember is they are blue :D

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts
I cant see the numbers on them just by taking a quick look. All I remember is they are a BBK Non Progressive spring I don't remember the rates. I might can crawl under the car this weekend and see what I can find. And snap a couple of pics for you.
They are blue I only say that because a buddy has BBK springs and they are dark colored.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
re

Mr Will,

You dont have to go to all that trouble, I really appreciate all your help and advice. This is a great forum with alot of great members and I cant thank everyone enough for al the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.