Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got passed by an orange mustang with side exhaust and it def wasn't cervini's. Is there another brand out there? The pipes were two circles not ovals like cervinis. I know there is the one on blow by racing car but that is one big oval. I never even scene the rear valance part he had.

FYI i was not in my mustang b/c it is at shop getting the c-series installed. Of course i was in my girlfriends scion tc so i didnt even attempt to keep up.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
custom probably bro....with a mandrel pipe bender and the right clearance of the piping a muffler shop can do it pretty easily

But i was looking through my Shelby Performance Parts Catalog and Borla is going to be coming out with a side exit exhaust for our mustang but its 1 big oval not two circles

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
probably was BBR (blow-by racing), thats the only other side kit that I know of.

·
Registered
500 Posts
theres a shop in LA that has custom fab a kit that they are selling and claiming that with stock suspension the clearance is way better than cervi...

the shop is called singery and the guys name is Ryan or Mark they can both help... but its near LA, CA

·
Registered
500 Posts
well considering he lives in NJ, rancho is close to LA juanita

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
PASS on that one friend

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I have seen a few custom fabbed kits, but the cervini kit takes the cake as far as looks, quality, and fit. But if you get it ask if they have any of the magnaflow kits avail as they sound the best. There most recent kits they went to pypes exhaust which I have heard is like a glass pack ( according to Tassy ). They are however working on making their own exhaust which I look forward to hearing...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts