Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have been searched goggle all night for an overhead gauge pod that would replace the useless stock overhead "pinnacle holder net" on my 03 im getting everything ready for my nitrous install i don't want to advertise it so the a pillar is not an option nor is the cluster pod
i think it would really look clean this way' nitrous and fuel pressure gauges and switches
so any advice or a write up on modifying stock or fabricating new one would really help me
if i can't find an overhead i'll just turn my console into my command center THANKS :feedback

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
thats a fresh idea...I never thought of that one....how about a dash pod from a 94-98 flipped upside down with some custom brackets on the back of it?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i like cows a lot?

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
these cars are cows....haha jus takes some modding to turn em into a cheetah ;) lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
oh huh....i see

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
I can understand not showing your gauges to the world, but the cluster mod wouldnt show anything off. Just saying.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
I have seriously never seen an sn95 with a sun roof in person...just in pictures lol what says that you coouldnt put the sun roof switch in the bottom of the pod?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts