Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me say that i am highly impressed with this wax. Just as the tub says, goes on clear, and its stupid easy to buff off. This is on my uncorrected 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500. Its been 7 months since I washed this thing or waxed it. I washed with dawn, clayed, then waxed. The beading is nice and tight, but i was super impressed with the sheeting this wax did. It was better than the fuzion in moddeds video. It also says that it won't leave white residue on trim so naturally i tested it out. I let the wax sit for 10 minutes on the trim, and it wiped right off. Amazing stuff for $40 a pot. I would recommend this over Pete's 53 and ive been a Pete's 53 nutswinger for over a year.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
No offense but the sheeting on fuzion in Moddeds video was absolutely awful.

Nice review. I had looked at this stuff but there isn't much support behind it so i'm glad you could throw a review up for it. The beading looks pretty good. Not as good as Pete's IMO. How does it look?

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts

Nice review. I had looked at this stuff but there isn't much support behind it so i'm glad you could throw a review up for it. The beading looks pretty good. Not as good as Pete's IMO. How does it look?
lol right about that shook, Fuzion has almost completely failed, i need to shoot a followup vid.

I would agree too, that the beading in these pics isnt quite what i get from a fresh coat of Pete's 53, but hell its not bad, i like seeing reviews of waxes that arent big names.

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts

:lol I was about to say that.

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because Bitches love fluffy towels. And i know fuzion sucks, that's why I threw that out there. Saying a $40 wax sheets much better than a much more expensive one

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Because Bitches love fluffy towels. And i know fuzion sucks, that's why I threw that out there. Saying a $40 wax sheets much better than a much more expensive one
Every wax I have seen to date sheets better than fuzion did in that video lol. Take a sheeting video if you get a chance. I would really like to see it. I haven't seen a ton on p21s.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
hell XXX is 20 bucks and its way better at sheeting that Fuzion.

Still need to sell my Fuzion, lol, gonna be hard to now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts