·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this brand a POS cuz they are dirt cheap hahaha

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
NO... I have a set on my P/U truck... ceramic coat... paid 500 for them and y pipe... spotless after 15,000 hard miles. ill add to this, they (for LS1's anyway) fit awsome, welds are good. granted they are no kooks or americans, but i can't see spending money on something i dont need. they work great, look great and produce power. i gained 23 hp on my truck with a set

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wonder what the hp numbers are they dont' list it on the site??

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
about the same as many other... i was waiting for pacesetter to come out with a set, dont want to spend the cash on kooks.. plus i dont like SS headers. they expand and produce excess heat. i would ceramic coat kooks if i got them..

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you know anything about them HMUSN??

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
where do they sell them..
ill order a pair and tell yall what i think

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
they are a half decent brand from what I have heard and seen honestly.
you might yield 1 or 2 more HP out of a better set up but these will work just fine :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you buy the JBA kit from stage 3 does it come with all the gaskets and hardware and what not?? Cuz it doesn't mention it in the details...

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
from what I have learned in life.. "if it's not on paper, it never happened"
I would call and ask for a definite answer.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can't you just re use the bolts off the original manifold for the headers? I mean all you would have to do is buy the gaskets i would assume

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but i mean it says its a "complete kit" so we'll see ill call them on monday and see whats up....i dont know pacesetter as a company very well and i misewell spend the extra and get something i know will kick ass hahaha

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just in case where do you get the gaskets for the headers?? i can't find them online for some damn reason

1 - 20 of 59 Posts