Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here tried the pacesetter longtubes for our cars? I already ordered my short tube setup because the mac l/ts won't fit the convertible, but I was wonder what the quality of the pacesetter l/ts, and would they fit the convertible?

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
u can make the mac lts fit but u hafta fab some things... im not sure wut but someone will come along and explain it better

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are on the Jegs website, I'm in class so I don't have the time to go get it right now, just search through jegs.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Has anyone here tried the pacesetter longtubes for our cars? I already ordered my short tube setup because the mac l/ts won't fit the convertible, but I was wonder what the quality of the pacesetter l/ts, and would they fit the convertible?
I have MAC Longtube Headers on my Convertable. Wasent really a big problem to get on either :) took a lil longer but nothing really hard to do

-Preston

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
seems sketchy.....it says theyll fit 94-00, but all other companies that make headers are different for 94-97, 98 by itself, 99/00, then 01-04.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Pacesetter longtubes = junk, i have heard nothing but negativity about them

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
u just have to knotch the k member to make them fit the convertible

·
Registered
46 Posts
would the mac longtubes fit a 95 v6 without modiffications and if so does anyone who has them notice a power gain or diff sound

·
Registered
300 Posts
would the mac longtubes fit a 95 v6 without modiffications and if so does anyone who has them notice a power gain or diff sound

The wide known part of long tubes = will flow way better [i believe most people report about 7hp gain] and +100% times louder

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
they're new and wont be out til march

it'll most likely be the same fit as the MAC hopefully better quality
you can make if fit with the computer

·
Registered
138 Posts
ya my friend has pacesetters on his rumble bee. He freakin hates the **** out of them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
any word on them ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts