Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Mustang Modding LOVER
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone i am going to to get pacesetter longtube headers and my question is, are they good LT Headers? i do not have alot of money to work with. Anyone with these headers have any advice? how do the pacestters perform? are they durable?

·
Registered
310 Posts
07boss always recommends them..I think the only thing is depending on weather conditions eith the material on the pacesetters lts.. but your texas you should be alright.. my buddy has thrm also and has had them for 3 years with no complains.. I was thinking about it too but I decided with mac lts and its ceramic coated.. its about 200 bucks more but its up to you..

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have them.. They are nice for what they are. I had mine sand blasted and ceramic coated.. They still look brand new.. The fitment on them are pretty good as well..

·
Mustang Modding LOVER
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My main concern is the durability. i suppose getting them coated would be a good investment. Ryank how much did you get them ceramic coated for?

·
Registered
365 Posts
My main concern is the durability. i suppose getting them coated would be a good investment. Ryank how much did you get them ceramic coated for?
I got them done for free. They do it where I work.. You could also use the VHT ceramic paint it works good.. Just strip off the paint and coat them in that .. That would cost about 20 bucks .. It works!!!

·
Mustang Modding LOVER
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got them done for free. They do it where I work.. You could also use the VHT ceramic paint it works good.. Just strip off the paint and coat them in that .. That would cost about 20 bucks .. It works!!!
20 dollars and it works the same! might aswell! thanks for the feedback

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I'm debating between pacesetter and mac. Bother ceramic of course.

·
Mustang Modding LOVER
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im going to have to go with the ceramic paint option.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
The main reason I'm debating is I want prochamber sexy sound ahah

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
faym 08, not to get off the subject.. But I thought you had some new shoes for that beast of a car?
Yes sir should be here anytime custom sizing from forgstar takes forever. Just waiting on there call they went to powdercoat last week

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yes sir should be here anytime custom sizing from forgstar takes forever. Just waiting on there call they went to powdercoat last week
I know all about that bro, my first set of Forgestars took forever to get to me .. It will be worth it man..

1 - 20 of 91 Posts