Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent had a chance to try them out yet, I just got out of bed sore as hell. I dont now how well it will lauch becuase I am still on the same old springs becuase the H & R springs havent arrived yet.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if there stock but there definitely old and crusty. I have tokico blues coming too.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can change the springs and shocks but I think I will let my mechanic work on the upper control arms, I had enough fun yesterday.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm looking to get some LCAs soon. What brand did you go with?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went with this kit, its not the best but atleast there boxed instead of the stamped steel U shape

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
working on in the driveway with just ramps and jackstands can get real old real fast

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything on the back is on now, now I need bigger tires in the front before I lower it so I wont scrape. On the launch the tires only seem to spin a little now and it feels a lot better. It should be good for a couple tenths on the ET

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I started to go with the same kit from BOI. Instead I got HPM megabite jrs. So let me know how those reds do. Might get some for another project one day.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they were kind of a pain to put in, you had to force them in the slots before you ran the bolt through(a 2x4 and silicon spray) helps. when I put the sway bar back on the sway bar was like 2 inches longer then where the brackets had been welded to bolt to.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the wrong way lol. I put one side on the same way it was from the factory(bolt heads facing out) and when I got to the other side I pulled those clips with the threads off and reversed them and put the bolt heads on the inside but I still had to use vice grips to hold in place for me to start the bolts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts