Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys what do you think about this paint color(sunburst gold). its my current color right know and i don't know if i should change it.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:badlink

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Do you like the color? Keep it.
Are you on the fence? Not really sure if you like it or would be happier with something else. Consider the change and the cost factor of a full color change. Is it worth it to you.
Do you despise the color and want to spray paint your car and gouge your eyes out whenever you see it? **** the cost, change it.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Personally, I would change it... never liked Gold on any car :2cents

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Change it to Audi's "Tuxedo Black" :drool

·
Registered
194 Posts
MP Has the right idea... a full color change is not cheap... to take it to a shop and have it done will probably start at 2500 , 3000 and go up from there depending on the quality of paint and the color and amount of repair that needs to be done... and it is time ocnsuming if you are going to do it yourself... (I just did one... ) there is a lot of disassembily involved removing the bumpers, doors, hood, decklid, wing, hinges, rocker mouldings, side scoops, taking the doors, hood, trunk, bumpers apart... the list is endless... then when you have that much work into it you wanna do some small changes, shave an antenna, body color morrors, etc... Not trying to say it is not worth it... oh belive me when I say it is... it is just a lot of work involved to get a good looking product. (Not to mention having to pull the engine to get the engine bay... havn't gotten that far yet....) the main thing that I did that makes me happy is that we removed all of the dried up cracking seam sealer and redid it all... Hope this helps...

·
Registered
540 Posts
GO COMPETITION ORANGE.... you wont be dissapointed. I love my color, its rare

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Just get a few sharpies and go to town on it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
like that white lambo that had black tattoos all over it, looked like it was sharpied but it was SWEEET

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may be a little partial to the Sunburst Gold color myself! :cool:

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
That's the only gold Mustang Ive ever actually liked. DO NOT change the color. Do not added anymore black accents. Leave as is. Keep it waxed!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts