Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i do a good paint correction with out a buffer or is going to be a PIA? I am also low on funds so what are some good product i can get a wal mart or auto-zone etc. thanks

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet thanks

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Looks like my price scared you off haha because you havent replied back after you PMed me about the correction estimate. Either way have fun polishing... post up some before and after pics man.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
^ haha how much were you asking for?

Doing it by hand is tough work, but can be done, but you will never have full correction without a machine polisher.

either invest into detailing (which i can tell you now, is a lot of money, time and time learning how to) or pay for someone like dannyboy to do it for you and get your car swirl free again by a guy who knows what he is doing!

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
That's a shame because it's hard to find someone locally who is going to do a job like some of us are capable of so if you really want your car looking good. Most people don't want to invest a lot of money, time, and part of your life to making it look good so you should take it up.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ haha how much were you asking for?

Doing it by hand is tough work, but can be done, but you will never have full correction without a machine polisher.

either invest into detailing (which i can tell you now, is a lot of money, time and time learning how to) or pay for someone like dannyboy to do it for you and get your car swirl free again by a guy who knows what he is doing!
I told him I work by the hour for $35 an hour and depending how much of correction he wanted of course. A higher percentage would mean more time as you know because of the stages and different polishes involved (percentage wise i.e. 50%, 50 to 80%, 80 to 95+% ) we could go from there. Yet he hasn't PMed me back after I replied to him. But its ok no hard feelings most people get scared off when I tell them what I charge and thats, that I am reasonable most pros charge $50 to 60+ an hour.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I would pick up a buffer and read on here and use a machine...Correcting by hand will take days...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts