Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 V6 ocean metallic in color. The paint itself is in good condition but there are dings and scratches along the whole car. The rims that I have are white and are starting to pit with rust and the tires I have on them are 245's I want to get 265's and buy the 18 inch Bullitt rims. I also wanted to lower it 2 inches. What should I do first?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
dont cut your springs that is about the dumbest thing ever. On that note, I would get the rims, and springs

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Cut the springs if you want to feel like you are riding on a boat ;) Then it would go hand in hand with the "ocean metallic" color

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Without a budget, I say get all of that stuff. But with one, get wheels and remove the spring isolators, until you can get actual lowering springs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
How would you cut your springs? Is there a thread with the info?

·
Registered
978 Posts
get the tires and rims!! then get some new springs and C/C plates and shocks and struts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
run maintenece on your car and make sure everything works and will hold up for all the good looks that are coming.
is like a female thats all sexy and stuff on the outside but her coochie stanks which makes her all ugly then. :eek:

after that i'd say just save your $ and do it all at once.
its hard to do that but at least try.
just my opinion.
good luck!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
thanks will keep that in mind. what do they mean by cutting the springs?
you take a torch and cut them shorter, it jeopardizes the integrity of the metal making the springs, unsafe and wobbly as well as you car will sit uneven and handle worse than an SUV

How would you cut your springs? Is there a thread with the info?
no because it is stupid to do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts