Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I have absolutely no money to buy any rims for my car. I want to freshen up the look of my stang, but i just do not have the funds to do it, nor will I have money in the future. (I'm in high school with no job) I was thinking of some cheap alternatives and i thought about painting my rims. I know its done all the time, except i just dont know how it would look with my 2001 stock rims.... Should i paint them black? Tell me what you think.

more pics at
Mustang pictures by tommy_boy_93 - Photobucket

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nor will you have the money in the future? Gotta have more faith in yourself than that buddy.
And i wouldnt paint those.
hah. i wont! i dont have time for a job and so i have no source of extra income. hahaha. so yeaaa

·
Registered
609 Posts
So no money in the near future!! K seemed a little dark for me lol.

Post more pics of you car and im sure you will get some great feedback.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So no money in the near future!! K seemed a little dark for me lol.

Post more pics of you car and im sure you will get some great feedback.
haha yes. no money for now. Maybe in a couple of years, but by that time ill probably just upgrade to a different car

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
on you photobucket site, just copy the IMG code and paste it here

·
Registered
609 Posts
Go check out the guys with your style car and see what they are doing. The search bar is a great tool here.You can get some great ideas by just seeing what they are doing. Or make a new thread asking for 01 v6 pic

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
By the way im impressed with what you have done with weight reduction!
Thanks, once i get my trans done I will be getting the AC evacuated and tearing that out also

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
at your pic problem...just copy paste the photobucket img code...like this

at your question about your wheels...leave them be...tiny..thin black wheels look cheap and will kill the look of your car

1 - 20 of 55 Posts