Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic. I have been pondering the idea of painting my lips black and blacking out the entire wheel. But Im not sure how it would look. Could anyone help me out?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
please don't. Its a really nice mustang though

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
A quick one:

And I'd have to agree; keep the chrome lip! I think it looks better with it.

Reactions: BLK01SS

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
wow that all black dose look freaking mean. I'd do it after all. as long as you take it somewhere where its done right and doesn't look homemade

·
Registered
336 Posts
tryed to get some sort of chrome look to them for yah. could make it look better but this was fast and i think you should get the idea. i personally like i better chrome. who doesnt like chrome?!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i was trying to see if the blacked out theme would work but apperantly not lol. The reason i was askin is b/c the clear on the rear rims is comin off and I was thinking about seeing what I could do to make it different. Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found this on americanmuscle today...

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Idk the more I look at the more I don't like it...the black lip thing i mean. I guess Im goin to re clear everything and try to make em look new again. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Look around for someone who does rim work. I was quopted $250 to have 3 of my rims repaired in the lip (curbs). That included re-forming the lips, re polishing, and re-clearing... so I am sure you could get them recleared easy... Heck.. a body shop might do it. Its as simple as sanding the old clear down and simply re-spraying it.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i know thats why I was thinking about doin it. But it might be worth looking into to have a professional do it. Cause im deffinatly no master at it lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts