Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old next-door neighbor painted his house when my car was parked on the street and some paint went airborne and landed on my car. Its not noticeable on the paint but its there and I'm going to clay my car next week and I'm hoping this will pick it up. The paint is real noticeable on my windows. Will clay work for removing the paint on the windows too? I'm guessing if it removes the overspray from the body it will work on the windows too? Also, my windows have real fine scratches from going up and down. Anyone have advice to reduce or eliminate these? Maybe a glass polish or a sealant? I have no idea. I feel like scratched windows really take away from the show of a spotless car.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
as for the overspray a good claybar job should do the trick on body and windows. the scratches your probably gonna have to replace the seals to keep it from happening again. if your windows are tinted get em redone and ask the shop if they have anything to prevent it from happening later

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Clay bar should work otherwise you could try apc
Carpro has a glass polish, but youll need a da or rotary, I haven't messed with glass polishing yet because its not as simple as you'd like and think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts