Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, the termi im looking at buying is a forbidden color to my wife.. ha. so. i am going to paint it. There is basically every color termi around my area. So i want to paint mine a color that is very different and something that will stand out. i really like burnt orange but she is not going for it. she likes a pearl white or something of that nature but one of my best friends has a white termi. i really want it to be original. So what are yalls opinions? if you have pics of the color that would be great. thanks

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Azure blue! Its a mach only color so you won't find one in your area that color. Or maybe Comp orange.

·
Registered
314 Posts
mystichrome!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
mystichrome yea, thats the chamellion paint scheme rite?

·
Registered
444 Posts
what color is the forbidden color? keep it that and tell her to get use to it or dont look at it :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sick as in girly. Not saying I wouldn't take that car cuz it's a termi. LOL. I'd say Aztec gold but nobody likes that color :dunno

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Comp. Orange get's my vote.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Definitely wouldn't go 2 tone. I made up My mind that it would be burnt orange but I just realized that I would have to pull the motor and all to get the engine bay painted. So I guess she will either have to deal with yellow or ill find another car. Lol

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
do black, then have yellow accents. Itll make it so if the bay is yellow, it will flow better.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would say screw it go with a color you like who cares what the oldlady thinks about it and if your worried about the engine bay I would agree go with black with yellow accent

·
Registered
44 Posts
IMHO, since you're already going to be spending the coin for a nice paint job, might as well pull the motor and spray the bay as well. I vote mystichrome!

·
Registered
210 Posts
im turnin my gt into termi clone but cant decide either wat color i was thinkin either colypso green, laser red , or grabber blue

1 - 19 of 19 Posts