Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
you need to pull out a color book and just pick one yourself. you can add metal flake to anything. if you are painting red, then you are gonna want a gold flake. or, if you just want it to glisten, then use a red flake.

don't ask other people what color to paint your car. that is totally up to you. when i had my car painted, i picked a color at the last minute that everyone at the body shop didn't think would look good - everyone told me not to go that route. but after it was on the car, it look absolutely amazing and every person apologized to me for saying it wouldn't look good. and they all love it. (and no, i'm not gonna tell you what color i put on mine, cuz as far as I know, i have the ONLY mustang with that color - plus i had my painter change it up a little bit)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Didnt you post this in the 5.0 section? Anyways I think I already said this to you but maybe not. I would definately go with a good paint. My opinion PPG is the shiznit. I wouldnt use anything else, but there are some other decent paints out there. I used PPG Orange Glow over Sterling Silver, with a pearl in the clear, the Witch Doctor spiced it up a little bit like Will was saying about his...LOL but i totally agree Paint it Barbie Pink....Or DOO DOO Brown whatever "YOU" like screw everyone else its your car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.