Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I finally got it painted, Took me a bit longer then I originally thought but it's done. And looks real nice. I got some Bullitt wheels for it, deep dish in the back. After I realized how much work was actually going into the car I decided to stay true blue instead of my flat black decision.

Still gotta put all the emblems back on, replacing the GT emblems with 4.6 high performance ones. Got to put the Aluminum tank cover on there, and the mudflap. Also got the chin spoiler on today. After I buff it out it'll look real good. Not that it already doesn't.

I also bought a steeda short shifter, I likes it. :D

Looks pretty good, right? I did all the prep work myself and had a more experienced guy spray it for me.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Idk why, but no one of those pictures worked for me.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
:lmao okay good its not just me then

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
:pics

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
So I finally got it painted, Took me a bit longer then I originally thought but it's done. And looks real nice. I got some Bullitt wheels for it, deep dish in the back. After I realized how much work was actually going into the car I decided to stay true blue instead of my flat black decision.

Still gotta put all the emblems back on, replacing the GT emblems with 4.6 high performance ones. Got to put the Aluminum tank cover on there, and the mudflap. Also got the chin spoiler on today. After I buff it out it'll look real good. Not that it already doesn't.

I also bought a steeda short shifter, I likes it. :D

Looks pretty good, right? I did all the prep work myself and had a more experienced guy spray it for me.
Here you go :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I went the extra mile and copied the URLs. Very shiny. Nice looking car bubs.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
<--- deserves reps

Looks good man, Love the color. Bullitts are awesome looking cars.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There we go! You should be able to see them now.

Oh, thanks anyway shaun.. Didn't notice you got em up. lol

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
haha yeah good choice on staying true blue...I like it man! lower it :) lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, my new wheels kinda killed the stock height. I'm ridin pretty high. Hopefully lower it soon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts