Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i need to paint some of the interior pieces in my 97. The door handle covers, & the other plastic cover on the door, as well as the trim around the radio.

It's black but i've no idea what paint to use. I think gloss black would be too shinny, and flat wouldn't match would it? what style of black matches would match the other interior pieces so still looks stock?

·
Registered
212 Posts
new oem pieces would... lol :2cents

·
Registered
212 Posts
junk yard could be cheap... ya never kno or even ebay... but as far as the paint goes i would just spray a couple scrap pieces with a gloss and a flat black and see how close they match up...

·
Registered
212 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol at least you've embraced the fact...

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
theres a specific type of paint you can get for the plastic parts... not to mention the Krylon for plastic... just use a semi gloss

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
THANK YOU, i'll read up on it tonight! I find it so hard to find tech info for mustangs :( for DSM's it was so easy, mustangs are more common why the hell can't i search and find what i need here or on stangnet
Welcome!
That site has alot of usefull information and it just started out so keep your eye out for more tech related info in time to come.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts