Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i thought about that, but it would probably cost more then $20.. I may look into it.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah Im not sure i have a paint store around here that does stuff like that. I have a friend that does body work and custom paint. I may see what he can do.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
All auto body supply stores can do it for you.

·
Cone Killer
928 Posts
I just didn't want to be disappointed with an off the shelf can of paint that didn't match. I wanted to do it right once and be done with it.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i talked to my body man. he said theres a paint supply store that may have it on the shelf, if not they can mix it for me. should be around $20. So Im going to check it out today. Thanks for the info.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
I got the same paint from LRS...It looked great, the only bad part was the paint was on backorder and they failed to tell me that on the phone lol

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol well i tried some paint i got from the paint supply. it was a graphite and the guy said it the paint matched the cap almost exactly, so I bought a can of what he had, called Graphite. Its close but its a little light so after a couple coats I took some flat black and sprayed a real light coat followed by a light coat of the graphite. I got it pretty damn close. I am going to finally install my wideband tonight so I will take a pic after that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts