Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered, i did a search and couldnt find what i am looking for.

So i have a 2011 candy red 5.0 with the stock 18" wheels. I am not that big on the wheels but i dont have the money right now to buy new ones. I thought about painting them but I do not want black wheels, and thats the only color that i see ppl painting their wheels. Im not sure what im looking for, maybe like a gunmetal? Anyone paint there wheels another color besides black? Any suggestions on what would look good on my candy red? Thanks in advance for any responses!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered, i did a search and couldnt find what i am looking for.

So i have a 2011 candy red 5.0 with the stock 18" wheels. I am not that big on the wheels but i dont have the money right now to buy new ones. I thought about painting them but I do not want black wheels, and thats the only color that i see ppl painting their wheels. Im not sure what im looking for, maybe like a gunmetal? Anyone paint there wheels another color besides black? Any suggestions on what would look good on my candy red? Thanks in advance for any responses!
Black :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts