Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my steeda adj. panhard bar and bar brace today. Install was very easy and parts look much better than factory pieces, plus i was able to center my rear again. Only problem I had was adjusting the jam nut on the passenger side once the bar was on. Anybody have any suggestions for this? I'll get pics of the finished product up as soon as I have time to wash it

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
^ exactly

i recommended it in the clubhouse... but the thread died after a few "good idea" comments

so next time you do an install, do a write up.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
^ exactly

i recommended it in the clubhouse... but the thread died after a few "good idea" comments

so next time you do an install, do a write up.

I'd do that, but then I usually read Taco Bill's writeups and can't bring myself to even try a writeup after reading that... encylopedia. :sorry

Hey! You're right Texas, what we need is a MM version! With indecent language and MM humor. :yes Maybe he can call himself Burger Jean? Hrmm, maybe not the right name. :dunno

·
Registered
991 Posts
np, will be doing the headers this weekend if my xpipe get here by friday,that is a big if and the gears next weekend. so i do write ups on them, the cams you are going to have to wait alittle on, need some more money lol

·
Registered
991 Posts
lol its all good. and your doing the gear install yourself?

man, if you do a gear writeup on here youll be roll fat in rep haha
lol, yeah i am doing the gear install my self, in my driveway, no lift, no nothing, the old fashion way.some card board,elbow grease,and maybe some beer got to ask dad to get it, being 18 cant get it yet lol,but i do all my own work on my car. :yes

but i am def going to do a write up on it. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts