Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Heres a video. Has dead bodies in it so its graphic to some. It's in French but it is a video of people escaping the back of the Bataclan.

Attaques à Paris : «****J?ai senti comme un pétard qui explosait dans mon bras****»
That video needs to be played more than one's of police on the street's standing around cars.

People need to see what their reality was last night through all of it. They need to know the same type of stuff will happen here, and it could be their family dragging bodies down the road, or hanging onto a window ledge to save their life.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Were those carpet bombs going on doctors without borders? Or was it Putin's bombs which actually did something?

I just found it slightly amusing I had to haha.

What I was referring to was if they attacked here and say had the same amount of hostages, xkape said no negotiations, so we just go in guns blazing. I personally feel like people say we don't negotiate until their personal lives would be affected.

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Apparently isis is claiming responsibility now. Attackers had French, Egyptian, and Syrian passports. Also a man was arrested near Germany with a car full of explosives.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Nevermind that Germany arrest was last week.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Looks like an F-15 launched an air strike into Libya towards a ISIS camp

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Idk if I read that from a credible source or not though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Sad situation and interesting but not surprising turn the thread is taking.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Does anyone besides me think it is risky to take heavy metal fans hostage? If I made a list of gatherings of people not to **** with, metal fans at a metal show would be near the top of the list.

I hope France finds those responsible for this. A tip of the cap to the people of Paris for opening their homes to people seeking sanctuary.
America and Americans in general SHOULD be #1 on that list, but that's the problem, nobody fears the U.S. because they know we will take the politically correct route every time **** happens. We can't even torture known terrorists anymore to get information out of them. I really think it would be best if the public did not know what the government did to keep us safe, that way nobody could criticize the methods used.

Ronald Reagan said "We maintain peace through our strength; weakness only invites agression." That's why this stuff is happening, Obama is a weak leader and the world probably laughs every time he speaks. Nobody ****s with a lion because they already know ahead of time they will get torn to pieces, and that's the way we need ISIS to feel. It sucks, but America needs to rule the world with intimidation to stop terrorism.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I don't get caught up in the mindset that Obama is responsible for all the bad things that happen. I don't hate the man. But one thing I will say about him he is one of the most HORRIBLE leaders this country has ever had. We are not handling our business. We are being terrorized by a group of pajama wearing cock suckers who drive around in Toyota pickup trucks with guns mounted in the back. Men who are scared to show their faces, and carry rudimentary firearms and knives. One of our fighter jets costs more than all their military equipment put together.

The key difference is. If you or I were dropped into ISIS territory they would cut our heads off or burn us alive. If a member of ISIS was dropped into the US they would be put on a watch list and allowed. If somebody went to take them out the liberals would be all up in arms. This isn't a battle we can win being politically correct or even acting human for that matter.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I don't get caught up in the mindset that Obama is responsible for all the bad things that happen. I don't hate the man. But one thing I will say about him he is one of the most HORRIBLE leaders this country has ever had. We are not handling our business. We are being terrorized by a group of pajama wearing cock suckers who drive around in Toyota pickup trucks with guns mounted in the back. Men who are scared to show their faces, and carry rudimentary firearms and knives. One of our fighter jets costs more than all their military equipment put together.

The key difference is. If you or I were dropped into ISIS territory they would cut our heads off or burn us alive. If a member of ISIS was dropped into the US they would be put on a watch list and allowed. If somebody went to take them out the liberals would be all up in arms. This isn't a battle we can win being politically correct or even acting human for that matter.
I wasn't really saying it's all Obama's fault, but I think we need a strong leader to be the face of America and he just doesn't come off as a strong individual. He basically came on TV and said what happened in Paris is very unfortunate. We need a president to come on TV and say, "you ****ed up and you better sleep with one eye open because now we're coming for you.'

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
I dont give a **** about political leadership. I feel as if the world as a whole needs to take care of these ass holes.

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
I don't know anything about the Syria thigh, politics, or the whole Paris deal. I skimmed through this thread and that is the only info I have. If this is IsIs, just drop a ****ing bomb like they did to Japan. end this **** already. If we had a true leader, maybe something would have been done by now. Instead we have let terrorists go free. Everyone is too ducking worries about offending someone. Blow those mother ****ers up and move on. Don't even question it.

21 - 40 of 110 Posts