Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a big change of heart on my build. I am going 4.3 stroker now:D
Can anybody give me the part numbers for the....

Scat Stroker H beam rods
Wiseco Pistons 9.4 Compression.

Link to ssms forged internals

I have a shop saying they can beat the ssms price on these parts if I can get the part numbers;)

Reps for any help

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
ive got an idea.
Email/Call ssms, tell them you are purchasing a supposed used 4.3 stroker motor from another V6 owner that says he went through ssms. You plan on breaking it down to inspect. You want to check the part numbers of the parts, and want to make sure it is actually a 4.3 from ssms. Ask for the numbers to confirm they are the correct peices.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got an idea.
Email/Call ssms, tell them you are purchasing a supposed used 4.3 stroker motor from another V6 owner that says he went through ssms. You plan on breaking it down to inspect. You want to check the part numbers of the parts, and want to make sure it is actually a 4.3 from ssms. Ask for the numbers to confirm they are the correct peices.
Figured since the weekend is about here that it would be quicker on here.. A bunch of people have the kit so I thought it would fast

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
There is a reason v6 mustang crap is so expensive....

Most of that stuff is custom, no shelf part numbers.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No idea lol.. Got to thinking and just the way to go

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
ssx will not give you part numbers, they are smart enough not too.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have 351 eagle rods in my possesion.. But I was mislead on the pistons when I bought them. They are for pressed pins while the rods are free floating.

I am now selling both sets and ordering stroker kit monday lol

Edit: for the 351 rods you can either use stock pistons or I can give the part number for the pistons to use. The pistons are basically stock but coated. The shop said they are inbetweeners from forged and stock. They are 180 bucks as well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts