Modded Mustang Forums banner

Parting out 2003 Cobra!

4K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  G.T. Rags 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I am parting out my 2003 SVT Cobra. And when I say parting out I mean EVERYTHING is for sale. I haven't started to completely take it apart yet so I am going to start with anything you guys want. I am willing to ship everything. And depending on where you might be located, if the part would be nuts to ship I am willing to drive to meet you (I live in south Florida). So send me any parts you guys might want and I'll pull them off and get them out to you. I am parting this out because I was hit on the driver's side and my insurance is being douchebags. I need the cash so I won't price gouge anyone. I have sold LOTS of things on here over the past and not one person has had a problem. Pics are available upon request of anything you are interested in. Thanks alot.

Chris

(Mods, I was going to put this same post up on a couple of classified sections. Because I am not just selling for ONE category, I figured it was justified. Thanks)

#3 ·
And a quick FYI that I didn't put in the original post. Everything below are the after market parts I have for it.

Accufab TB and Elbow
BBK O/R Xpipe
Magnaflow mufflers
2.80 pulley
Afco HE
Steeda Heat shield for a CAI
Diablo MAFia
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

#16 ·
Well I have everything except for the bumper and hood. Headlights, Front quarter panels, and any engine bay parts you may need. Try and shoot me a list of everything you might need and I'll price it out and tell you if there's anything I don't have. Thanks.

Chris

#18 ·
pm sent dibs on shifter definitally and maybe mufflers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.