Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you guys need. has black/tan interior. its a 5 speed. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
768 Posts
leather seatS?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
What do ya want for the ( rear )5 Lug, breaks, rotors?
I got an 87 GT and was looking at converting to 5 lug.
Also how many miles are on the car?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
how do you come across cars that you can just part?? whats broken on this one??

does it have the fog lights and the fog light brackets

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I whore craigslist and find really good deals :]. Car came with no engine and a bad tranny. Not sure about the instrument cluster but it looks nice. Spindles and brake stuff are pending a local sale. I believe the guy said it had 91k miles but not positive. O and onemanzu ill have to check and see if it has fogs.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
can you get a pic of the radeo a/c shifter bezel housing area if you know what i mean

i my be interested in that depending how it looks

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, why you parting that thing out? You should build a bad ass motor for it, and have it as a strip car. it looks 2 nice to part out.
I need money....I have none to spend.

Onemanzu: Foglights arent there :[
jstang14: you have a pm
whitemustang: I'll get you one tomorrow morning bro.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn, why you parting that thing out? You should build a bad ass motor for it, and have it as a strip car. it looks 2 nice to part out.
That depends on how bad the hit was that popped the airbags--and how good of a job they did fixing the car after the wreck.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More pics for those of you who asked.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Haha I whore craigslist and find really good deals :]. Car came with no engine and a bad tranny. Not sure about the instrument cluster but it looks nice. Spindles and brake stuff are pending a local sale. I believe the guy said it had 91k miles but not positive. O and onemanzu ill have to check and see if it has fogs.
:D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What ^ said lol :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ok I am looking for the plastic housing/ grille that holds the headlights in and also the headlights if they are not foggy. send me a pm please.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts